Sharing Health Care Costs as a Tribe of Like-Minded People
Saves Money When We #LivePrevention through the AlternaCare Pledge
Bringing Health and Integrity Back In Health Care
Ensures Freedom from Insurance & Provides Choice in Treatment, Options & More!
AlternaShare the Healthy Insurance Alternative
AlternaShare's 3 Financial Layers
MEC = Minimum Essential Coverage is a small insurance policy providing ACA penalty protection
HSA - A tax-free way to pay the first $500 out of pocket (IUA) required per health incident
Sharing - For costs over $500 takes the burden off individual member
AlternaCare membership opens the door to AlternaShare, our exclusive group health insurance alternative managed by a third-party called Sedera to replace health insurance with sharing.
The AlternaCare member website (in development) once launched, is where members will learn how to live prevention and the AlternaCare pledge for just $49.99 a month.
AlternaShare is in addition to AlternaCare who choose to share costs instead of insurance.
AlternaShare is a fusion of 3 financial solutions that answer the need for a health insurance replacement.
Solution 1 – MEC Minimum Essential Coverage, is a small insurance policy outlined by law providing penalty protection. In addition, a MEC provides specific health services members use at no cost.
Solution 2- HSA –When a health incident requires treatment, our funded HSA is used to meet the $500 out of pocket required for new (not pre-existing) needs. For more information about an HSA please see this 3 min video.
Solution 3- Sharing – New health costs over $500.00, is when sharing takes the burden off an individual and shares it with the community. Here our negotiators at Sedera achieve an agreed cash amount with the provider for the balance that is shared and we are sent the money to pay our provider direct!
With a cap of 3-$500 IUA = Individual Unshared Amounts, each 'need' (like a deductible) is what we pay each year for a single member, and 5-$500 IUA for a 2+ member household. Paid from a funded HSA means money goes farther.
When needs in a year happen over 3 -$500 seperate issues happen for a single member, or 5 for a 2+ family, there is no IUA and sharing begins from the first dollar!
Click below to watch how AlternaShare works
Group Alternative Medicine Sharing
Alternative medicine is shareable pending prior written approval by the Sedera if prescribed by a licensed doctor who demonstrates the value of a prescribed treatment as;
shortened treatment time
Alternative Medicine Sharing Includes
Alternative medicine is shareable pending prior written approval by the AlternaShare administration, Sedera if prescribed by a licensed MD, ND Doctor of Naturopathy, Chiro, D.O. etc who demonstrates the value of a prescribed treatment as; (pre-existing not shareable for 13 mo)
shortened treatment time
Provider ordered modalities may include:
Provider ordered treatment modalities may include;
Sharing may include options such as;
- Alternative Clinics
- Pain management
- Herbal Regimes
- Massage Therapy++
- Emotional Clearing
- Detoxification Protocols
- Holistic Clinics
- Energy Therapy
- Chinese Medicine
- Energy Healing
- Intravenous Vitamin C
- Curaderm cream
- RGCC ONCOSTAT PLUS Test
- ONCOblot Blood Test
- CBD Hemp Oil
- CBD Hemp Oil Cancer Treatments
- Rife Technology
- Essential Oils
- Oxygen Therapy
- IV Therapy
- Intravenous Sodium Bicarbonate
- Stem Cell Treatments
- Herbs & Supplements
- Neurotransmitter Testing
- Micronutrient Testing
- Food Allergy Testing
- Hormone Testing
- Inflammation Testing
- Labs & blood work
- Isador (Mistletoe)
- Heavy Metal Testing
- DCA IV
- Darkfield blood analysis
- DNA testing
- DNA consults
- Medical devices
- Virus Therapy
- Hyperbaric Treatment++
- Infrared Treatments
- Jade Therapy
- Medical Tourism
- And more with the science to back it up
AlternaCare-AlternaShare Membership Terms
1. Members agree to #LivePrevention AlternaCare Pledge (Click Here for details)
2. AlternaCare/AlternaShare members receive a unique Ambassador referral link.
3. AlternaShare requires one new AlternaShare member enrollment from each member via the ambassador link every 12 mo. for continuous membership. If a member fails to achieve the requirement, they must reapply for membership and sharing is suspened until member is active again.
4. a. AlternaCare/AlternaShare members earn commission for all new members who enroll as tracked by the Ambassador link per the Pledge & Enroll page terms.
4. b. There’s no maximum how much Ambassadors earn.
4. c. Each AlternaShare Ambassador receives 1099 annually for earnings. Each member is an Ambassador subcontractor and per the terms of our group administrator, Sedera Health, AlternaCare (Eco Angels Foundation) is considered a group employer.
4. d. Loss of AlternaShare membership occurs when
Member fails to auto-pay AlternaShare (Monthly Share Info is HERE)
Member fails to auto-pay AlternaCare membership (Membership is HERE)
Member fails to refer one new AlternaShare member in 12 months
(Re-enrollment is the option if lapse happens. Sharing is lost during lapse)
4. e. AlternaShare is administered by Sedera who works in our behalf to negotiate with providers a cash settlement price and who makes all sharing decisions as a benevolent organization.
4.f. Once an enrolled AlternaShare member, direct contact with Sedera is provided who answer all member sharing questions.
4. g. Once enrolled in AlternaShare, members may fund an HSA account and members who need an HSA account, AlternaCare has an HSA set up through HSA Bank. Please contact us and we will send the info to enroll.
4.h. Each HSA account includes a debit card and is shared with the IRS for HSA tax credit.
HSA provides tax saving when;
Deposits up to the limit are pre-income tax
All qualified deposits are 100% income deductible spent or not
HSA can be used for alternative medicine when not self-directed
HSA earns interest tax-free
HSA accumulates from year to year when not used, money is never lost
For more HSA info CLICK HERE
Conventional Medicine Sharing Includes
- Urgent Care
- Emergency Room
- Emergency Transport+
- Physical therapy
- Hospitals – inpatient and outpatient
- Mental Health^^
- Medical Equipment
Group Sharing Over the Initial $500.00 Unshared Amount (IUA)^^ Per Need Includes:
- Back problems Cancer Maternity Complications from maternity Complications following non-shareable medical procedures Dental problems i.e. breaking or injury of natural teeth
- Operations on bones in the mouth (no teeth)
- Life-threatening dental problems
- Genetic defects
- Heart conditions Shareable During the first three years of membership
- Hereditary diseases Genetic Defects
- High blood pressure
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction (TMJ) Syndrome ADD, ADHD, and SPD treatment*
- Alternative medical
- Alcohol or drug abuse treatment*
- Ambulance transports+
- Chiropractic++ Mandatory Cosmetic surgery Hospice care Hospitalization
- ICU or quarantine.
- Hospital emergency rooms and urgent care facilities
- Hyperbaric therapy++ Therapeutic massage therapy++
- Laboratory tests and check-ups
- Long-term Care / Skilled Nursing
- Medical equipment- rental/purchase Medical supplies
- Naturopathic care
- Newborn care Nutritionists Speech therapy
- Vision therapy Organ transplants Osteopathic Outpatient surgery Out-of-country (USA) medical expenses
- Physical therapy
- Physician office visits
- Prosthetics and orthotics
- Psychiatric care
- Injuries Involving Motor Vehicles lawfully on the highway, not racing or member not under the influence, and not auto insurance or a liable 3rd party
- Laboratory tests
- Travel expenses Shareable when significant savings result
- Visiting nurses Shareable for up to 45 days following a hospitalization stay
- Weight reduction*
Health Costs Not Shared
Injuries or illnesses that directly result from a member abusing drugs or alcohol will not be shared,
- Illegal or reckless activity
- Accidents to teeth while chewing
- Armed conflicts
- Infertility expenses
- Injuries obtained from certain acts including acting self-defense or in defense of hearth or home are not shareable
- Injuries or illnesses caused as a result of participation in a public riot
- Criminal act
- Assisted suicide
- Late charges
- Non-medical expenses
- Over the counter products (unless prescribed)
- Routine medical care
- Self-inflicted injuries
- Long-term maintenance prescriptions (over 120 days)
- Travel expenses (unless travel expense is for substantial savings (40% or more)
- Psychological services
- Elective cosmetic surgery
- Elective surgery
- Treatment of high blood pressure as a chronic condition will not be shared